Gates Open 5PM-11PM Nightly
Enjoy all of the festivities Sights & Sounds of Christmas
has to offer!
- ICE SKATING RINK: Bring in the holiday season the right way! Ice skating with the whole family makes for perfect memories.
- TOWN OF BETHLEHEM: Take a journey back in time and explore past traditions of ancient Bethlehem.
- CARNIVAL: Enjoy spectacular thrills at the the largest carnival in San Marcos. OPEN NIGHTLY and now ALL DAY SUNDAY, December 6th!
- FREE PHOTOS WITH SANTA: Bring your camera while meeting Santa and Mrs. Claus for unforgettable photos!
- FOOD COURT: From fried everything to turkey legs and the famous kettle biscuits, there’s something for everyone to munch on!
- LIVE PERFORMANCE STAGES: Two performance stages host the best entertainment from local artists and community schools.
- SANTA’S GIFT SHOP: Shop for holiday gifts and treats, including handmade Christmas decor produced by over 30 artists and vendors.
- KIDS ARTS & CRAFTS: Kids will love the free arts and crafts area, where they can make Mom, Dad, Grandma, or Grandpa special holiday crafts and ornaments.
- 5K & KIDS-K JINGLE BELL RUN: Ready, set, JINGLE! Join us on Saturday morning as we race to the finish line during the Sights & Sounds 5K & Kids-K Jingle Bell Run.
- FREE PETTING ZOO: The free petting zoo is a fun place for children and adults to experience close-up encounters with beautiful, unique animals.
- PONY RIDES: We’re bringing back the pony rides, so don’t forget to pack your hat and cowboy boots!