Get all the fun you can handle
at the Sights & Sounds of Christmas!
- ICE SKATING RINK: Bring in the holiday season the right way! Ice skating with the whole family makes for perfect memories.
- TOWN OF BETHLEHEM: Take a journey back in time and explore activities from the time of ancient Bethlehem.
- CARNIVAL: Enjoy the largest Carnival to hit San Marcos at the Sights & Sounds of Christmas. OPEN NIGHTLY and now ALL DAY SUNDAY December 6th!
- FREE SANTA PHOTOS: Take as many pictures as you would like with Santa & Mrs. Claus!
- FOOD COURT: Kettle biscuits, turkey legs, fried everything & the most amazing desserts can only be found here!
- LIVE PERFORMANCE STAGES: Two performance stages hosts the best in entertainment from local artists and community schools.
- Santa’s Gift Shop: Shop holiday gifts, treats and hand made Christmas decor and more from over 30 artists and vendors
- 5K & 1K JINGLE BELL RUN: Saturday morning join in on our Sights & Sounds 5K & Kids 1K Reindeer Dash
FREE PETTING ZOO: Enjoy a free petting zoo at the 2013 Sights & Sounds of Christmas.
- Pony Rides: We’re bringing back the pony rides so don’t forget your cowboy boots and hat!