Sponsor Appreciation Night: Tuesday December 1st, 6:00pm
- Invitation only event honoring our sponsors kicking off the start of the holiday season
- Lions Club Recreation Center
Opening Night: Family Night, Wednesday December 2nd-5:00pm-11:00pm
- Enjoy half price carnival rides with the entire family
Texas State Night: Thursday December 3rd-5:00pm-11:00pm
- Wear your Texas State University t-shirt and enjoy $1 drinks.
- Music performances on the main stage in front of thousands singing the best Christmas tunes of all time
Friday: December 4th-5:00pm-11:00pm
- Come see the best of the best on our Friday night main stage
Saturday: 5K & 1K Run– Saturday December 5th-7:30am registration | 9:00am 5K Start Time | 10:00am 1K Start Time
- Run or Walk-Start your festival weekend off right at the annual 5K & 1
Saturday: Special Music– Saturday December 5th-5:00pm-11:00pm
- Special guests artists from around the community join in on the festival fun
Sunday: Carnival Open 12:00pm-6:00pm-ish
- This year we’ve booked the Carnival area to continue to run on Sunday afternoon. No other events will be open. No vendors or entertainment will be available. Only the carnival will have services running. Admission is free and tokens for each ride will be purchased from the Carnival token booths. Enjoy!