The Sights & Sounds of Christmas is excited to announce a new and easy way to pay for rides, games and food at the Festival!
Magic Money is an electronic token system held on a Magic Money Band, using an RFID chip. Magic Money Bands are reusable and re-loadable, so you can enjoy them throughout the Festival this year and for years to come! Reload your band using the Magic Money App, Magic Money Kiosks or Magic Money Stations located throughout the fairgrounds.
The bands can be purchased in increments of $10, $20, $40, $60, $80 or $100 for first-time purchases and reloaded for any amount. Purchased an Unlimited Ride Band? You will receive a Magic Money Band that can be loaded with money for rides, games and food using the App, Kiosks or Stations.
Here are our top ten favorite things about Magic Money!
- It’s easy to use.
- Use your reusable band this year and bring it back next year for more fun.
- Utilize the Magic Money App to monitor your balance and reload.
- Magic Money Bands are easier to carry around than metal tokens.
- Magic Money Bands are good for rides, games and food.
- There are more than 50 reload stations throughout the grounds.
- Transactions are made on the Amazon Cloud so it’s secure and safe.
- Keep your leftover credits from this year to use for next year.
- Reload your Magic Money Band with cash or credit card.
- Magic Money Bands are more secure than metal tokens.
FAQ for Magic Money
Where can I purchase these new electronic tokens?
Where can I use my Magic Money Band?
What are credits good for?
What is the average credit per ride?
How long are my credits good for?
How do I reload credits?
Can I use my Magic Money Band every day?
The Magic Money Band is based on credits, as long as you have enough credits you can use your Magic Money Band any time during the Fair! Additional credits can be loaded anytime during the Fair.
*The Unlimited Ride band is only valid for the day of purchase. You can purchase additional Magic Money for more Fair fun!
What if I lose my Magic Money Band?
Can I get a refund on credits I don’t use?