5K & Kid K Jingle Bell Run FAQ
(Find our general Jingle Bell Run information like locations, times, pricing, parking, contact info, etc. by CLICKING HERE.)
*Basic Registration Edits and Verification*
Runners may change the basic registration details, verify registration, transfer a registration to another runner, and resend a confirmation email with no cost.
- All basic edits must be completed by DEC 4th.
- A few examples of basic edits include: email, address, phone number, birth date, gender, shirt size, etc.
- You can take care of BASIC REGISTRATION EDITS by CLICKING HERE, and choosing the option that pertains to your situation.
- You can VERIFY REGISTRATION by CLICKING HERE
- DEC 4th you will not be able to make T-shirt size changes or transfer registration to another runner without contacting the race director.
Common Questions with the Answer Being Yes!
- May I run with a stroller and not have to register the children in the stroller?
- May I run with a dog on a leash?
- Strollers and dogs please remain towards the back of the start group for safety.
- Is there a place for me to store my coat, bag, keys, etc.? –Runner’s closet near registration however, we are not responsible for lost, left behind, or stolen items.
- Will you have vendors providing b-fest sandwiches, water, and hot chocolate to runners?
- Is the race on rain or shine?
- Is this race chipped/timed?
- If I cannot run/walk may my sister/brother/friend/child/husband/cousin take my place? – (SEE ABOVE ABOUT TRANSFERRING REGISTRATION)
- May someone else pick up my packet?
- Can I pick up my packet in race tent 6-11pm of festival each night?
- If I cannot make the race may I pick up my packet Dec 3rd in the race tent that night?
- Can I use the free entry any night of the festival once I pick up my packet?
- Is it okay to dress in holiday attire?
- Will I receive a Technical T-shirt, chipped bib, free entry into festival, safety pins, and jingle bells in my runner packet?
- Is the course certified?
- Is there holiday music on the race course?
- May I walk this race if I am not a runner? –We have a huge group of walkers.
- May I park at the San Marcos Activity Center, Library, and downtown parking spaces race morning?
- May my friends, mother, cousin, spouse, come down and cheer me on?
- If my questions are not answered may I contact the Race Director?
Common Questions with the Answer Being No.
- My dog is well behaved may he run off a leash?
- May I leave my kids at registration while I run/walk?
- May I run with my bib anywhere other than on the front of my shirt?
- May I have a refund if I cancel my registration before the race for any reason?
- Is this a closed course? -However, we have over 20 SMPD, several Rangers, and loads of
San Marcos Runners Club, and community volunteers to guide you.
- Are there refunds for cancellation due to severe weather or an act of God?